A World-Class Institution
Wilfrid Laurier University’s Lazaridis School of Business & Economics is one of Canada’s largest and most selective business schools. Led by Micheal J. Kelly, the Lazaridis School of Business & Economics has an outstanding reputation for creating exceptional leaders. Our alumni are at the head of many major Canadian corporations, including BMO, Kellogg’s Canada, Nestlé Canada, Toshiba Canada and many other firms.
In May of 2017, the Lazaridis School of Business & Economics unveiled the new Business & Economics building, Lazaridis Hall, in Waterloo. We are very grateful to be able to host the Lazaridis International Case Competition within this building.
- One of Canada’s largest and most selective business schools, home to Canada’s largest business degree co-op program
- One of only 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programs that is accredited by the International Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Seven-time champions of the “School of the Year” award at the JDCC (Jeux de Commerce Central) Competition, one of Canada’s most prestigious business case competitions
- More gold medals in the Chartered Accountants Uniform Final Examination (UFE, now CFE) than any other Canadian university
- Over 100 new enterprises have been created through Laurier LaunchPad, which brings students, alumni, faculty members and community partners together to share skills and experience
- Recently placed first at the University of Navarra International Case Competition and second at the McGill Management International Competition, two world class international case competitions